- 2-3 tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce, we used Patriot Spicy!
- 1 tablespoon of a JDQ OG Sweet Rub
- 1 lb of left over pulled pork (or brisket if you're feeling beefy)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 2 Gringos Chupacabra Chupequin Sauce
- 2 cups Chihuahua Mexican Melting cheese
- Sliced jalapeños
- Pita Chips or any your favorite dipper.
- Combine meat, sauce, rub, cream cheese, sour cream and salsa and place in cast iron skillet.
- Top mixture with shredded cheese and sliced jalapeños.
- Cook on Traeger (or any grill) at 400º for 20-25 minutes.